General farm employees
They apply pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers to crops and livestock; plant, care and harvest the crops of food; they take care of livestock and poultry. They repair buildings and farm fences. Responsibilities include management for milking machines and other equipment for the processing of dairy products. Supervise employees who work only for the season; irrigate crops and transport livestock products for commercialisation.
- Driving tractors, machinery tractor and towed and self-propelled machinery for ploughing, styling and fertilise the land and plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Monitors to casual staff and seasonal when planted and harvested.
- Repair and maintain vehicles, agricultural instruments and mechanical equipment.
- Simple drugs administered to animals and birds.
- Clean barns, stables, corrals and kennels.
- Loads agricultural products into trucks to transport them.
- Dig and transplant seedlings with hands.
- Repair buildings, fences and other structures of the farm.
- Installs and operates irrigation equipment.
- Driving a truck to transport livestock and products to be marketed.
- Uncover and give maintenance to irrigation canals.
- Fruits and vegetables harvested by hand.
- Nourishes, gives water, arranges and moreover takes care of livestock and poultry.